FIRST TC  ( FIRST Technical Colloquium ) 2019
October 17 - 18, 2019
FIRST Technical Colloquia (FIRST TC) provide a discussion forum for FIRST members and non members to share information about vulnerabilities, Incidents, Tools and all other issue that affected the Operation of Incident Response and Security Teams. The FIRST Technical Colloquia event is open to Member and Non Members. FIRST TC in Bali has been held for 4 years. Alongside codeBALI 2019, FIRST TC ins now back with the 'CERT and the NEXT Cyber Threats' as the theme.
SPEAKER  ( FIRST Technical Colloquium ) 2019
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
FIRST TECHNICAL COLLOQUIA (TC) is calling for speakers. The Conference will be held in conjuction with CodeBALI event from 15 - 18 October 2019 in at Hotel Padma, Bali, Indonesia. The Conference will be hosted by the Indonesia Security Response Team on Internet Infrastructure/Coordination Center (Id-SIRTII/CC).
The Theme of the FIRST TECHNICAL COLLOQUIA (TC) is “CERT and The Next Cyber Threat”. We are still looking for speakers that would like to share and present their experiences, ideas, techniques, case studies or research related to incident and threat response at this FIRST Technical Colloquia at 17 - 18 October 2019.
Topics are all that related cyber security such as follows:
- Incidents Monitoring and Analysis Vulnerabilities Assessment
- Threat actor techniques
- Creative incident response techniques
- Indicators of compromise and how detect/mitigate
- Data analytics for security
- Criminal underground
- Denial-of-service attacks and countermeasures
- Hardware security/embedded systems security
- Network and OS security
- Digital forensics
- Human-computer interaction, security, and privacy
- Intrusion and anomaly detection and prevention
- Malicious code analysis, anti-virus evasion,
- Security architecture, etc.
Presentation summaries should be within 1 page in length with typeset in a 12-point font. Please include:
• a photo and bio-data of the speaker;
• a summary of key delivery points of the presentation content;
Please submit presentation summaries in text (with photo as attachments) or PDF format.
The deadline for the submission for the presentation summaries before 1st September 2019 Submission does not guarantee acceptance of presentation.
The Program Committee select all topics and speakers based on the quality of presentation summaries and relevancy of topics. Acceptance of these submissions is at the discretion of the Program Committee who has the rights to refuse any submission. Selected speakers will be informed through the email address which they have indicated in their presentation summaries before 1st September 2018. The Program Committee’s decisions are final and no correspondence or appeal on the decisions will be entertained. Presentation Materials & Details
Speakers are allowed 30 minutes for each presentation include 5 minutes Q&A and should provide the Program Committee with the presentation materials by 10th September 2019. Note that for selected presentations, the following must be complied with:
• Provide PowerPoint or PDF slides to the The Program Committee by the submission dateline stated above.
• If the program committee do not receive the PowerPoint or PDF slides from the nominated speakers by the dateline, the program committee reserves the right to replace with alternative presentation items and speakers.
• For accepted submissions, nominated speakers must personally conduct the presentation at the conference. If for any reason the nominated speaker cannot be present during the presentation, the program committee must be informed as soon as possible, preferably by suggesting an alternate speaker to be cleared by the program committee.
FIRST TC requires a non-exclusive copyright license for all submitted materials. Submitted materials may be made available to FIRST members through any media, including on the conference websites.
Please submit the Speaker information page with the presentation summary, bio-data and photo to the Secretariat via email firstname.lastname@example.org by the stated dateline please.
Title Prof/Dr/Mr/Ms *
Tel no. ( )
Fax no. ( )
* please delete inappropriate items
For your registration, please provide the following information :
Please submit the Speaker information page with the presentation summary, bio-data and photo to the Secretariat via email email@example.com
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +6221 7883 3610